2007年6月3日日曜日

My immediate targets

My immediate targets are next five things.

1.To get Financial Planner's grade 3&2.
2.To get over 650 points at TOEIC test.
3.To get more better Spanish skill.
4.To get more better tennis skill.
5.To take tango and salsa lessons as many as possible.


I will write this blog as many as possible to get over 650 points at TOEIC test!
And I have to go to my perents' home to get the spanish dictionary and textbook.I used them my university years.

It is hard to achieve the targets.But I believe "If you say give up,its end of the game".
I never say give up and I'll do my best!

3 件のコメント:

Kyoichi Iwasaki さんのコメント...

Hi shin-san,
How's it going with "e-mail friend" the other day?

By the way,
>I have to go my perents' home to get ...

If I write this sentence, I'll write as follows:
"I have to return to my parents' home to get...

At least, it's better to add "to" after the verb "go"...

"I have to go to my parents' home to get...

shin1226 さんのコメント...

Dear kyoro1-san

>How's it going with "e-mail friend"
>the other day?

Next tango party in July 29th,I and she will join!

>If I write this sentence, I'll write as follows:
>"I have to return to my parents' home to get...

Thank you for pointing.m( _ _ )m

Kyoichi Iwasaki さんのコメント...

>Next tango party in July 29th,I and she will join!

Oh, it's nice for you, isn't it? You'll practice tango as well, I think (^o^)/