2007年6月14日木曜日

Stevie Wonder:Sir Duke

I have a friend who loves Stevie Wonder's musics.
He secured two seats of the concert in Japan on February.He planed to go to the concert with his friend who loves Stevie Wonder's musics,too.

But they quarreled each other before one week of the concert.
And my friend asked me to go the concert!Sure,I went to the concert.

Stevie Wonder looked younger than real age.His voice was clear and powerful,so I was overwhelmed during the concert.

"Sir Duke" is one of his most famous song.The song's rhythm is light and funny.
When he sang it,all of the audience rose to their feet.The moment was a highlight scene of the concert.

After the concert I challenged to sing "Sir Duke" at karaoke.
But I couldn't( > < ).
I need more English skill to sing up-tempo song like it...

0 件のコメント: